Liz T Designs

Sunday, April 15, 2012

It Takes Money to Make Money

Being a Witch, people might ask, "If you need money, why don't you just do a magick spell?"  Well, if it worked that way, I would have a money tree in my back yard! LOL

But seriously, making magic in the mundane world is a tricky prospect.  Going back to the "an it harm none, do what you will" and "what you send out comes back to you in three" are both very weighty statements if you are a true Wiccan.

The first of those two statements basically means, don't do anything that might screw things up for someone else, and the second statement means, if you don't carefully watch what you do, it will come back to haunt you.  Or simply, Karma is a Bitch.

Back to the money thing, I may occasionally go through a dry spell, or a time when I am not as abundant as I want to be, but that is not caused by the universe.  I have always been very well taken care of by the universe and the Goddess and God.  It I experience a lack, it is my own doing.  I have a great job and a very good salary for what I do, so if I am not managing it as well as I should, that is on me, not anyone else.

So, all of that being said, I am working on getting a second business off the ground, and it is going slower than I would like.  But, being impatient as I am... Well, you can guess the rest.  If it was simple, I would have a bank account that would permit me to spend hundreds of dollars at a time to get this new venture off the ground, but as it is, I have to take it slow.  So what I am doing is spending a little money every week and taking the time to do this the right way.  Before we all know it, Silverwolf Designs©, Silverwolf Essentials© and Silverwolf Herbals© will be off the ground and flying!

Blessed Be!

3 comments:

  1. Karma is indeed a bitch or a sweetheart!
    When you get that money tree growing-can I have a start?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But of course you may have a start of my money tree! I love to share!

      Delete
  2. I have the same problem. I could bust my butt a bit more and be very well off, but I really do love my free time. (lol)

    ReplyDelete