Liz T Designs

Saturday, April 14, 2012

New Venture

For the last few weeks or even the last month and a half, I have been working on setting up a new business.  Life as a Crafty (Crafting) Witch is always busy!

I always seem to have more ideas than I do time to create! I need more than 24 hours in a day! LOL

Anyway, the new business is Silverwolf Designs©. (the Wolf is my totem animal, and Silver, because I am getting toward the Crone stage of life) I will be setting up shop initially on Etsy.com, under the above name, but I will also be rolling out a line of products under the names Silverwolf Herbals© and Silverwolf Essentials©.

I am both excited and nervous at the same time.  I love the thrill of starting something new, but I am nervous about how it will be received.  I want my new venture to be a success, and I want to make money doing it, but in the end, it will be a success either way, because I crafted it from scratch.

I will be launching this new web-site very soon now.  I am only waiting on a few last items, and then I will be able to start creating my new products.

The product line I am launching is Herbal and Essential Oil products for the busy Witch or Pagan.  I am a practicing Wiccan Witch, and I know how it is to be busy and not always able to take the time to create products that I want to use for my spiritual life or my everyday witchy existance.

I hope that Silverwolf Designs©, Silverwolf Herbals© and Silverwolf Essentials© will fill that need for other busy Witches and Pagans.

More later...

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck! And may the force be with you-what ever one you choose it to be!!!!

    ReplyDelete